- UNESCO, Andorra, Paris, Venice
- The United Nations, New York, Geneva
- International Art Development Association (IADA)
- Gapar Aytiev National Museum of Fine Arts of Kyrgyzstan
- A Kasteev State Museum of Arts of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Art Gallery of Uzbekistan, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- “Colors for the Planet”, 12-16 June 2017, Headquarters of UNESCO Paris, France.
- “Under Construction”, 14 October-11 November 2016, Manchester Square, London.
- The United Nations HQ, September 2016, New York, USA.
- “Colours of the Planet”, July 2016, Ordino, Andorra.
- Art Bahrain, 13-16 October 2015.
- “The Essence of Colour”, 13 July-28 August 2015, Gallery Elena Shchukina, Mayfair, London.
- Art15 with IADA Organisation, 21-23 May 2015 (Annya Sand’s live performance on the 22 May) London, UK.
- “The World of Obsessions” 10 April-13 June 2015, ONEIRO Gallery, Paris, France.
- Art Gallery of Uzbekistan 10th anniversary exhibition, representing the collection of the National Bank of Uzbekistan that has been collected since 1994, 27 August-27 September, 2014, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The exhibition is showing the works of Uzbek and Central Asian artists. The Gallery has been erected by the initiation of the president of Uzbekistan in 2004 promoting the modern and contemporary art in the region.
- ARTBAT FEST, 28-31 August 2014, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Caspian Arts Foundation in collaboration with the Nowruz Commission conducted by Sotheby’s auction house, The Institute of Directors, Pall Mall, 6 March 2014, London, U.K.
- ‘Study of Russia’ exhibition in support of the official Launch of The Year of Russian Culture in the UK, The Houses of Parliament, 24 February 2014, London, UK.
- ‘Study of Russia’ solo exhibition, 3-8 December 2013, Asia House, London, UK.
- Lapada Art & Antiques Art Fair with Tanya Baxter Contemporary, September 2013, London, UK.
- Summer Exhibition, Tanya Baxter Contemporary, June 2013, London, UK.
- Asia Contemporary Art Show Hong Kong with Tanya Baxter Contemporary, 23-26 May 2013, Hong Kong.
- AHAF Hong Kong 2013 with Tanya Baxter Contemporary, 22-24 February 2013, Hong Kong.
- The Saatchi Gallery with Tanya Baxter Contemporary and Arts for India Diwali Celebration and Exhibition, 15 November 2012, London, UK.
- Art Gallery of Uzbekistan: Solo exhibition in frame of The Art Week in Tashkent, organised by the Fund Forum of Culture and Art Gallery of Uzbekistan, October 2012, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- Masterpiece with Tanya Baxter Contemporary, 29 June-5 July 2012, London, UK.
- The Atelier at The Abbey Hotel with Tanya Baxter Contemporary, June 2012, Bath, UK.
- Art Monaco, 5-8 April 2012, Monaco.
- Affordable Art Fair with Kings Road Gallery & Tanya Baxter Contemporary, 15-18 March 2012, Battersea, London, UK.
- 20/21 International Art Fair with Tanya Baxter Contemporary, 16-19 February 2012, London, UK.
- Tashkent Biennale, 24-30 October 2011, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
- London Art Fair with King’s Road Gallery, October 2011, London, UK.
- The Lapada Art & Antiques Fair 2011 with King’s Road Gallery, Berkeley Square, London, UK.
- Mall Galleries, Federation of British Artists RBA, 7th National Students Art Exhibition, June 2011, London, UK.
- Light & Movement exhibition at theThe Chelsea Club and Bicha Gallery, 23 April-22 May 2010, Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London, UK.
- Russian Art Fair London, June 2009, Jumeirah Carlton Towers, Sloane Street, Knightsbridge, London, UK.
- G Aytiev Kyrgyz National Museum of Fine Arts, 2009, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
- Expressions from Kazakhstan solo exhibition, Kings Road Gallery, October 2008, London, UK.
- Art London with Kings Road Gallery & Tanya Baxter Contemporary, October 2008, Royal Hospital Road, Chelsea, London, UK.